This simple Keto Avocado Smoothie is made in the blender with avocado and coconut milk making it low carb and filled with tons of nutrients.
When it comes to smoothies, this Keto Green Smoothies is our favorite one! Not only it’s incredibly filling and really easy to whip up but it’s also mind-blowing delicious!
After being overweight for so many years, I have make a concentrated effort to lose weight. I have been focusing on the Keto diet and have been losing consistently.
I have been logging all the food that I eat. This keto smoothie recipe is the start of journey to healthier eating.
It is a keto green smoothie recipe that is pretty easy to make. It skips the fruit and focuses on the yummy veggies like Avocado and Spinach.
I prefer it that way because some smoothies can get boring for me. This is my easy keto green smoothie recipe that is anything, but boring.
Keto Avocado Smoothie
Here are the ingredients in the Keto Avocado Smoothie. You can get the measurements in the recipe card below.
- Avocado – We love eating avocado on the Keto Diet because it is packed with healthy fats and nutrients. It is a great base for a Keto Smoothie.
- Canned Coconut Milk – It is low carb and extremely healthy. One cup of canned coconut milk has more than 10 percent of your daily value of iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Learn more about Coconut Milk health benefits here on SF Gate site.
- Fresh Spinach – One of the best veggies choices on the keto diet is spinach. Most of the Carbs in spinach are fiber, which is incredibly healthy and ideal for the ketogenic diet.
- Chlorophyll – Liquid Chlorophyll has a ton of health benefits including boosting immunity, helping with digestion, and reducing inflammation. I use it in the morning in my water to make it less boring. The best liquid chlorophyll that I have found is the one I subscribe to on Amazon. It comes every other month because that is how quickly I blow through a bottle.
Sweetener – You can add sweetener or skip it for this smoothie. We like to mix sweeteners like 5 drops stevia and 5 drops monk fruit.
How to Make a Keto Green Smoothie?
In a blender, add the avocado, coconut milk, spinach, low carb sweetener (if you want to add it), and chlorophyll.
Blend until smooth.
Serve with a straw.
Keto Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 10 drops chlorophyll
- In a blender, add the avocado, coconut milk, spinach, low carb sweetener, and chlorophyll.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with a straw.