This Keto Corned Beef Hash is a delicious side dish made for breakfast. Corned beef hash is normally made with potatoes making it a very high carb dish. Today, we are making a Keto friendly corned beef hash made from corned beef, caramelized onions, and riced cauliflower.
Keto Corned Beef Hash
When you were on the Keto diet, breakfast starts to get boring with just bacon and eggs. This Keto corn beef hash helps liven up a Keto breakfast and can be a great side dish. It is normally serve served at practice time with eggs. You can use it to make this Irish eggs Benedict.
Is Corned Beef Hash Keto?
Normally, or be past is not keto friendly. If you were at a restaurant, I would not recommend ordering it because it will probably have potatoes in it. I like to keep potatoes off my plate rather than picking around them I know in the moment of a hard time not eating them.
When to Eat Corned Beef Hash?
Normally, Corned Beef Hash is served during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick’s Day. You can eat it any time of year with breakfast or for any meal while on a low carb diet. It is extremely easy to make and is very flavorful.
More Low Carb breakfast foods
These breakfast foods are low-carb and keto. You will love them so definitely check them out. Then, scroll down to print the recipe for the Low Carb Corned Beef hash recipe.
- Homemade Italian Eggs – This low carb breakfast is made with eggs poached in tomato sauce for a flavorful breakfast that is perfect for anyone on the Ketogenic Diet.
- Keto Frittata – This amazing Keto Frittata recipe will help your get your Keto breakfast game down to a science. I have been diligently losing weight on the Keto Diet with the help of foods that keep my palette intrigued. Boring foods have me looking for something else, but this yummy frittata recipe has my taste buds happy and satisfied.
- Low Carb Egg Muffins with Cauliflower – These Low Carb Egg Muffins made with Cauliflower & Parmesan is the ideal make-ahead meal that you can eat all week for breakfast. Each egg muffin is made with whole eggs, parmesan cheese, and fresh steamed cauliflower. If you want to make this even more healthy, you can make it with half egg whites and half whole eggs with the yolk.
Low Carb Corned Beef Ingredients
- Yellow Onion – I chose yellow onions because they have a nice balance of sweet in their flavor, becoming sweeter the longer they cook. You can use other onion like white onions, but they have a sharper and more pungent flavor than yellow onions.
- Corned Beef – For this recipe, I used already cooked corn beef from the deli meat section of the grocery store. You can also make corned beef brisket.
- Butter – For this recipe, I used butter, but you can used ghee or oil instead if you are dairy free like me. Ghee is clarified butter so that the dairy particles are removed.
- Cauliflower Rice – You can make your own cauliflower rice to save money. Saving time is my priority at the moment so I bought the cauliflower in a bag already made into cauliflower rice. Either way is fine.
- Spices – Salt and Pepper
How to make keto corned beef hash?
Start by dicing up the onions and set aside.
In a sauté pan on medium heat, add butter into the sauté pan and allow it to melt.
Then, add in the diced up onion to begin saute’ing.
Let the onion caramelize.
Next, using kitchen sheers, add the corned beef into the pan.
Let the corned beef curl up.
Then, add the cauliflower rice.
Allow the cauliflower to become translucent.
Keto Corned Beef Hash
- 1 Yellow Onion diced
- 1/2 pound Corned Beef
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Cauliflower Rice
- Salt and Pepper
- Dice up the onions and set aside.
- Start with a sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add butter into the sauté pan and allow it to melt.
- Then, add in the diced up onion.
- Let the onion caramelize.
- Next, using kitchen sheers, add the corned beef.
- Let the corned beef curl up.
- Then, add the cauliflower rice.
- Allow the cauliflower to become translucent.
- Serve hot.
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes-Instead of buying your cauliflower mash potato from Trader Joe’s, make your own Instant Pot Cauliflower mashed potatoes with this recipe.
- Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Side Dish– This Buffalo Cauliflower Wings recipe is a healthy alternative to making fried chicken wings. While it is a crowd favorite during football season, it is something that I make every time that I have guests over because it is such a crowd favorite. They can be gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian. My favorite way to eat them is like a chicken wing dipped in ranch or blue cheese.
- Cauliflower Casserole Dish- This delicious parmesan cauliflower casserole recipe is perfect for the main course or as a side dish. Make this heart-healthy dish for your family.