We are all obsessed with the Keto Cheesecake Fluff in our house. It is an awesome dip for keto friendly berries or filling for Keto Macarons.
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
2 Cups Whipping Cream
2 Tbsp Swerve
8 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp Swerve
Tools & Supplies
Stand Mixer with Paddle Attachment and Whisk Attachment (you can also use a electric mixer with a paddle attachment)
How many Carbs in Keto Fluff?
This low carb cheesecake fluff is a great choice for dipping. There are 3 net carbs per serving in this recipe.
Keto Friendly Foods to Dip
Here are some Keto Friendly fruits that are low carb. Since fruit does have sugar in it, any fruits and keto desserts should be eaten in moderation.
- Star Fruit
More Keto Dessert Recipes
- 5 Minute Keto Fudge Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Light & Airy KETO Lemon Cake Recipe
- KETO Whipped Cream Recipe
- The BEST Keto Macarons
- Keto Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make Keto Fluff?
Firstly, take out the cream cheese and leave on the counter so that it softens a bit so it mixes more easily.
Then, using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or electric mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream, liquid stevia, and vanilla extract until it gets thick and a whipped cream consistency.
In the stand mixer or electric mixer with a paddle attachment, slowly add the cream cheese to the whipped cream mixture.
Finally, scoop out of the mixer and serve with fresh fruit.
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- 1 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Swerve
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 5 drops Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Firstly, take out the cream cheese and leave on the counter so that it softens a bit so it mixes more easily.
- Then, using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or electric mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream, liquid stevia, and vanilla extract until it gets thick and a whipped cream consistency.
- In the stand mixer or electric mixer with a paddle attachment, slowly add the cream cheese to the whipped cream mixture.
- Finally, scoop out of the mixer and serve with fresh fruit.
Pin for Later
- Einspänner (Viennese Coffee with Whipped Cream) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Strawberry Rhubarb Mimosas by Kate’s Recipe Box
Bread, Grains, and Cereal Recipes
- Biscuit Ebelskiver by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Bourbon Pecan French Toast Casserole by Love & Confections
- Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins by Family Around the Table
- Homemade Cream Cheese Danish by Big Bears Wife
- Soft Summer Herb Bread Knots by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easy and Airy Cheese Soufflé for Two by Making Miracles
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Fruit and Veggie Recipes
- Blueberries and Cream Galette by The Spiffy Cookie
- Home Fries by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes
- Turkey and Cheese Rollups by The Mandatory Mooch
- Vegan Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burrito by Happily Curated Chaos
- Chocolate Raspberry Crumb Bars by Sweet Beginnings
- Cookies and Cream Macarons by April Golightly
- German Plum Cake (Pflaumenkuchen) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
11 thoughts on “Keto Cheesecake Fluff Recipe”
That looks INSANELY YUM!!
This looks tasty and I love that it isn’t full of calories.
Yum! Love how easily this fluff comes together. So perfect for pairing with strawberries.
Yum! My family would love this. Such a great treat!
This looks really yummy whether you are dieting or not. Thanks for sharing it at #HomeMattersParty. Pinned!
Adding this to recipes to make while Dad is here. He’s no carb. This would be perfect for them!
Thanks for posting, i found a few grammatical errors in the post but I kept on reading because I enjoyed your narrative style of writing.