Make the best creamy KETO Blue Cheese Dressing for a Keto Wedge that is low carb and delicious! It is perfect dip and low carb salad dressing.
This keto blue cheese dressing recipe is super easy to make at home with a mixing bowl and few simple ingredients.
It is gluten free and easy to make in advance so that you can make salads as part of your keto friendly meal planning.
How many carbs in blue cheese dressing?
Most blue cheese dressing is low carb from what I have seen. If you are eating out, blue cheese dressing is not a bad choice.
There is only 1 net carb per serving in the dressing. That is a great carb count for any salad dressing.
Low Carb KETO Blue Cheese Dressing
Ingredients for Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 Tbsp avocado mayonnaise
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbles
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt, full fat
- 2 Tbsp full fat sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
Keto Salad Ingredients
To make this blue cheese dressing part of a low carb salad, you will need to focus on a salad topped with low carb ingredients.
If you are eating blue cheese dressing out, make sure to skip croutons and any chips. Also, if you add bacon, make sure that it is not caramelized.
Here are some ingredients that will keep this salad low carb:
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
How to Make KETO Blue Cheese Dressing?
Start by combining the avocado mayonnaise, blue cheese, Greek yogurt, sour cream, and garlic salt in a medium glass mixing.
Stir the heavy cream into the blue cheese mixture to reach the desired consistency.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
How to use Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing?
- You can dip buffalo chicken wings in the blue cheese dressing.
- Slather the blue cheese on top of Meatloaf instead of Ketchup.
- Drizzle on top of the Keto Bunless Burger.
- Make Keto Nachos even more tasty with this Keto blue cheese dressing.
- This dressing would go great on top of steak and green onions.
- You can dip these stuffed mushrooms into this low carb blue cheese dressing.
How to Put Wedge Salad together?
Start by slicing the iceberg lettuce into 6 wedges.
When ready to serve, place each wedge of iceberg lettuce onto individual chilled salad plates.
Drizzle each wedge with homemade low carb blue cheese dressing.
Then, top each wedge with an equal amount of avocado, crumbled bacon, chopped hard-boiled eggs, and chopped celery.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
More Keto Lunch Recipes
Here are some more awesome easy low carb lunches:
Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise avocado
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp sour cream full fat
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Start by combining the avocado mayonnaise, blue cheese, Greek yogurt, sour cream, and garlic salt in a medium glass mixing.
- Stir the heavy cream into the blue cheese mixture to reach the desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
1 thought on “Creamy KETO Blue Cheese Dressing”
This looks fantastic and tastes great.