Warm up on a cold day with a yummy Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This soup is a delicious way to eat your broccoli and enjoy them too!
You won’t want to miss out a cold night in the house with this broccoli cheddar soup. You will want to gobble up some vegetarian goodness.
Most of the KETO main course recipes we make are based on mostly meat because they are high in fat and protein.
In this case, we went made it vegetarian, but we also gave some ideas for those you that want to add some meat or dairy to the mix. This soup is delicious both ways!
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure that bookmark our Keto Recipes because we add new ones every week.
- This is a great Keto Recipe book to grab now!
- Take your Keto cooking up a notch with these KETO Kitchen Tools and Gadgets.
KETO Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This soup is the perfect side dish or main course that does not take forever to prepare. You can make in just __ with the pressure cooker or leave it in the slow cooker for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
Nothing says classic like pairing broccoli and cheddar together.
Health Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli is a super star Keto Veggie with a plethora of health benefits that you cannot discount. It is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.
A lot of people start the Keto Diet because they are pre-diabetic or are diabetic. Broccoli is one of those awesome veggies is packed with fiber that is said to lower blood sugar and improved diabetic control.
Broccoli is a great source of vitamins K and C, a good source of folate (folic acid). It also provides potassium, fiber. Vitamin C – builds collagen, which forms body tissue and bone, and helps cuts and wounds heal. Learn more here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This blog contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
IMMERSION BLENDERS FOR SOUPS
If you love making comfort food like soups on your Keto Diet, there is one kitchen tool you must have – AN IMMERSION BLENDER!!!
I discovered the immersion blender when I was making my daughter baby food from scratch back when I was attempting to be a super star mama. Back then, I cooked every single for everyone. Now, we eat out a few times per week!
Back to the immersion blender! It is the BOMB and will help reduce the amount of mess you make in your kitchen. When I made soups the first time, I used a large food processor to blend part of the soup. It was a literal HOT mess. There was hot soup literally everywhere.
At that point, I had never seen or heard of an immersion blender. That is why it is my duty to share my wisdom with you. If you make one soup per year, you need an immersion blender. If you plan to make more, you DEFINITELY need it!
You can blend the soup with immersion blender without ever taking it of its original container! Sheer genius!
Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup Net Carbs
I know some people skimp on the veggies when they are on low carb diet because they are a little high in carbs. The best part of broccoli is that the carbs are balanced out with the amount of fiber they contain.
The net carb is what you are really looking for when you are on a Keto Diet.
is panera broccoli cheddar soup keto
Pairings for Broccoli Cheddar Soup
The versatile flavors and smooth texture of this soup mean it pairs well with all kinds of main dishes you might prefer.
Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- Bone Broth
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
Tools & Supplies
- Pressure Cooking Device (We love the Instant Pot and the Ninja Foodi)
How to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup Keto?
First add the chopped up broccoli and bone broth into the pressure cooker.
Then, put the lid on the pressure cooker and set the pressure to high for 1 minute. Shut the vent and let the broccoli and broth cook.
Once the cooker beeps, let the pressure quick release.
Next, add the cream cheese block into the pressure cooking pot.
Set the pressure cooker to saute or sear/saute.
Mix the cream cheese until it starts to melt an incorporate into the soup.
Then, add the shredded cheddar cheese into the pot and mix until the cheese in incorporated.
Finally, add salt and pepper to taster.
If needed, you can use the immersion blender to blend the soup together.
Need more Keto soup recipes? Of course you do!
- Leftover Keto Turkey Soup Recipe
- Pressure Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Keto Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Egg Drop Soup
- Beef Stew in the Pressure Cooker
- Beet Root Soup
KETO Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- 2 cup Broccoli
- 1 cup Bone Broth
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- First add the chopped up broccoli and bone broth into the pressure cooker.
- Then, put the lid on the pressure cooker and set the pressure to high for 1 minute. Shut the vent and let the broccoli and broth cook.
- Once the cooker beeps, let the pressure quick release.
- Next, add the cream cheese block into the pressure cooking pot.
- Set the pressure cooker to saute or sear/saute.
- Mix the cream cheese until it starts to melt an incorporate into the soup.
- Then, add the shredded cheddar cheese into the pot and mix until the cheese in incorporated.
- Finally, add salt and pepper to taster.
- If needed, you can use the immersion blender to blend the soup together.
- Serve hot.
1 thought on “KETO Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe”
I love this soup! Definitely making it in the fall.