Start you morning off with a fun Keto Breakfast Burrito! This is our favorite way to break my intermitted fast.
These breakfast burritos are something to look forward to in the morning. They taste great and are a fun breakfast that everyone in the house loves even my 7 year old.
It feels like you are going to a restaurant to get a burrito. Since we are at home lately for breakfast, making burritos at home is awesome.
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure that bookmark our Keto Recipes because we add new ones every week.
- This is a great Keto Recipe book to grab now!
- Take your Keto cooking up a notch with these KETO Kitchen Tools and Gadgets.
Keto Breakfast Burrito Recipe
These are some the ingredients that you will need to make a breakfast burrito. I save the ingredients in my Keto tracking app so that I can easily add it every day.
I have a Keto sausage burrito and Keto bacon low carb breakfast burrito saved to the app. I make it with the same amount of eggs every time so that I know I am getting the same healthy low carb breakfast.
You can get the exact amount and nutritional information in the recipe card below. I find it help
- Breakfast Sausage
- Carb Balance Mission Tortilla
- Green Onions to garnish
- Hot Sauce to garnish
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This blog contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mission Carb Balance
A few weeks ago, I discovered the Mission Carb Balance on a Target online order. Let me tell you – it has changed my Keto lifestyle.
These Mission Carb Balance Tortillas are a game changer. They taste just like the originals and have between 3 and 6 net carbs.
You can choose between link or patty breakfast sausage. Personally, I prefer the burrito with saussage links as they roll into the burrito better.
You can choose your breakfast sausage based on your preference. If you do the patty, I would cut it up so that it is evenly distributed through the burrito.
Check the nutritional information of the breakfast sausage before you buy it as some of the contain extra sugar. The only that we get only has 1 gram of sugar and 2 grams of carbs for 3 links of sausage.
This one is organic and zero carbs and sugar. Locally, it is really hard to see it in stock. Maybe you will have better luck than I do.
How Many Carbs per Burrito?
This amazing burrito has on 6 net carbs with 18 grams of carbs and 12 grams of fiber.
If you get the sugar free breakfast sausage, then the carb count is 4.5 carbs per burrito.
How to Make a Low Carb Breakfast Burrito?
Start with a medium heat skillet. Scramble the eggs to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a skillet or in the microwave cook the breakfast sausage based on the package instructions.
In the skillet, heat the tortilla on low heat for 1 minute for each side.
Lay the tortilla on a clean counter or plate.
Pull out a 4 inch piece of foil.
Then, add the eggs, green onions, and sausage to the middle of the tortilla.
Fold the sides inward.
Then, roll up the bottom to the top.
Wrap the foil around the burrito to keep it together.
Pour hot sauce to taste on top or within the burrito.
More Keto Recipe
Here are some more recipe to help you with Keto meal planning for the day.
KETO Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 Breakfast Sausage
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1 Protein Tortilla Wrap
- Start with a medium heat skillet. Scramble the eggs to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet or in the microwave cook the breakfast sausage based on the package instructions.
- In the skillet, heat the tortilla on low heat for 1 minute for each side.
- Lay the tortilla on a clean counter or plate.
- Pull out a 4 inch piece of foil.
- Then, add the eggs, green onions, and sausage to the middle of the tortilla.
- Fold the sides inward.
- Then, roll up the bottom to the top.
- Wrap the foil around the burrito to keep it together.
- Pour hot sauce to taste on top or within the burrito.
- More Keto Recipe