Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip is a dish absolutely everyone loves. This low carb version is loaded with fresh spinach and cheese.
Just because you are on the Keto Diet does not mean you cannot have a party filled with keto appetizers.
Here are some more yummy Keto recipes: LOW CARB Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower, Keto Greek Salad with KETO Greek Dressing, Fresh KETO Broccoli Slaw Salad, and KETO Deviled Eggs Recipe.
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
Here are the ingredients we used to make this keto spinach dip. We did our best to find keto friendly ingredients.
The full list of measurements are in the recipe card along with nutritional information is at the bottom of the post.
Cream Cheese – My trusty cream cheese is a great base for this spinach artichoke dip. It needs to be left on the counter for about a half hour before making the dip to let it soften and make it easier to mix. You can put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to speed things up.
Heavy Cream – I love using heavy cream in Keto recipes instead of milk because it contains less carbs.
Mayonnaise – Here is our favorite Avocado Mayo. Have you heard that avocados are high in fat, but healthy fat? Well, they have healthy fat that is better for you than other fat choices. Here is my ZERO CARBS Homemade Keto Mayo Recipe so that you can make it yourself.
Spinach – For this recipe, I like to use fresh spinach. You can use chopped spinach if it is defrosted and squeezed dry.
Artichoke Hearts – My favorite choice of artichokes for this dip are marinated artichokes as opposed to cans of artichokes. The marinaded artichokes have a lot more flavor that the canned artichokes. If you have only canned, you can add some of your favorite extra spice.
Lemon – For the extra lemon flavor in this dip, you can zest the lemon.
Cheese – I used cream cheese and feta cheese in this recipe, but you can easily swap some other cheeses.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This blog contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools & Supplies
- Mixing Bowl – If you like glass mixing bowls, these are by far my favorite. I love the beveled edge. It looks so chic and are very sturdy. This Kitchen Aid set is my second favorite. They have a nonslip base and a pouring spout on each bowl.
- Cutting Board – This is my favorite cutting board. It is warp resistant and can be used with commercial and home dishwashers to safely sanitize cutting boards.
- Lettuce Knife – These are the knives that my daughter uses to help me in the kitchen. They are perfect for cutting lettuce because when you cut lettuce with a regular steel knife, it starts to turn brown quickly, which impacts the taste. With a lettuce knife like this, you are able to cut the lettuce without impacting the flavor or freshness.
- Microplane – I love using a microplane to grate lemon zest, garlic, and cheese. This Microplane zester/Cheese Grater has a premium soft-touch handle and non-scratch end tabs. This tool grates even the hardest cheeses as well as lemon rinds into fine lacy wisps. You can zest citrus at the perfect depth to only get the zest, and not the bitter white pith.
- Lemon Squeezer – I love using a lemon squeezer to get fresh lemon juice because you never get the lemon seeds in the food.
- Oven Safe Dip Dish – The Dish that we like to use from Temp-tations by Tara. It is oven and air fryer safe up to 500 degrees F and dishwasher safe. They are super cute and come in a ton of cute patterns.
- Air Fryer or Oven – You can make this dip in the air fryer or oven. I have added time and temperature for both in the recipe card. This is my favorite air fryer. Also, here are my favorite KETO Kitchen Tools and Gadgets that you have to check out!
How Many Carbs per Serving?
This is a very low carb spinach and artichoke dip with only 2 net carbs per serving. That is 3 total carbs and 1 gram of fiber netting out to only 2 carbs.
How to Make Keto Artichoke Dip?
Let the cream cheese come to room temperature on the counter to let it soften up.
Chop the spinach and artichokes into small bites.
In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mayo, heavy cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, diced garlic, salt and pepper, and feta cheese.
Using a large spoon, mix all the ingredients together until combined.
Add the mixture to a heat safe small casserole dish that you can put into the oven and/or air fryer.
Bake the dip in the oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes and in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
What to Serve with Keto Spinach Dip?
- Keto Spinach Balls in Air Fryer or Oven
- Crispy KETO Kale Chips Recipe
- Crispy ALMOND FLOUR Crackers Recipe
- Flackers Crackers
- Low Carb Tortilla Chips Recipe
This dip can be made as much as 48 hours ahead of time and refrigerated. Once baked it will keep 3-4 days in the fridge.
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup spinach chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature on the counter to let it soften up.
- Chop the spinach and artichokes into small bites.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mayo, heavy cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, diced garlic, salt and pepper, and feta cheese.
- Using a large spoon, mix all the ingredients together until combined.
- Add the mixture to a heat safe small casserole dish that you can put into the oven and/or air fryer.
- Bake the dip in the oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes and in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.